Greetings !

We are DreaM team from Computer Science University of Indonesia batch 2015 International Student. In this our 5th term, we are collaborating with Peentar as our client to create a project with a concept of portal payment. Meet our team,

Alvin Reza Lugiana
Hello! My name is Alvin Reza Lugiana, people call me Alvin. I am a student from Computer Science University of Indonesia batch 2015. Me with 5 of my friends together as "DreaM" team take IT Project this term, and cooperate with Peentar as our client to build "Peentar Payment Form" project. I hope with this project that built together, we can be more advanced in technology era.

Muhammad Rafi Rizky Ramdhani
My full name is Muhammad Rafi Rizky Ramdhani, and my nickname is Rafi. Currently i’m a student in Faculty of Computer Science University of Indonesia batch 2015. As i’m now taking IT Project course, me and my friends are creating a page that associate with Peentar as a portal payment. We hope that we can successfully make this project beneficial for us as a student and Peentar as a client

Louis Christopher Alan Sihombing
Hello! My name is Louis Christopher Alan Sihombing, but you can call me Louis. I'm a novice programmer who study at the Faculty of Computer Science at University of Indonesia. Sometimes, i work as a freelancer with small projects such as website building, filmmaking and video editing. This term, i'm taking the IT Project class as a compulsory course to graduate from Fasilkom. We took the Peentar Payment portal project as our IT Project. I hope that the project will be useful for Peentar and beneficial for all of us. Thanks!

Abdullah Ahmad
Hello my name is Abdullah Ahmad, people around me call me Abdullah. Currently I am a student at Fasilkom year 2015. me and my team took this IT project course with Peentar as our client in hope that this project will expand our horizon, perspective, and knowledge in our understanding of IT.

M. Farrel Yaman A. P.
Hello my name is M.Farrel Yaman A.P, you can call me Farrel and I take the Computer Science Internasional Class in University of Indonesia. I take the IT Project this semester and cooperating with Peentar for making page that will associate with Peentar as payment portal. I hope me and my friend will success creating this project as Peentar expecting.

Kautsar Ali Bimasiwi
My name is Kautsar Ali Bimasiwi, you can call me Kautsar. I am a student at Computer Science University of Indonesia year 2015. Currently, i am taking IT Project course and in this course me and my group are working together with Peentar to create payment page for Peentar user to pay online. I hope all of this experience will result great benefit for both of me, my group, Peentar, and Peentar user. Thank you.

We hope our team will give Peentar a great result and thank you to Peentar for giving us this opportunity.

Regards,

DreaM

Komentar